“But forget all that— it is nothing compared to what I am going to do. For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland. The wild animals in the fields will thank me, the jackals and owls, too, for giving them water in the desert. Yes, I will make rivers in the dry wasteland so my chosen people can be refreshed.”Isaiah 43:18-20 NLT
it has been over a year since I bought and converted my Ford E-350 commuter bus into an apartment on wheels. To say its been quite a journey would be a drastic under-statement. I have been posting images occasionally on Instagram throughout, but these images only scratch the surface of this life. So I am going to embark on telling my story to the best of my ability, including the good, the bad, the utterly crazy, and some funny stories as well.
I will be using this blog to share most of my tales, tips, DIY’s, recipes and rants. And all of it will be included in my new book, How to Live in a Bus (and Not Go Insane). Updates will be posted on IG, Facebook and zchel.com.
Additionally I am going to start teaching yoga again. I will be offering in person and online classes, with a variety of yoga styles and packages. I can also teach tailored private lessons for those who are interested. The details and prices are to follow.
My plan is to continue to travel to beautiful and unique locations and share these places with you via my words, photos, videos and yoga. My goal is for my words/art/yoga to provide the finances I need to live and travel. This is a big leap of faith, but I fully believe that this journey is too big to keep only to myself. Will you join me?
Ways you can join the movement:
- Kind Words of Affirmation
- Love & word hugs are always appreciated (physical hugs are also great!)
- Prayers are always welcome!
- Share this with your friends.
- Sign up for a yoga class, Pay for a monthly package, Sign up for private lessons
- Buy available art or commission new art
- Donate to the cause – via venmo
- Share a Space
- Do you live in the area where I am or might journey? Join a class in person (request one in your area)
- Own property? I’m always looking for a place to park/stay while I’m in town or wilderness.
- Have a garden? Will accept donations of produce, and I can help harvest them too
- Reach out – Send me a message through Instagram